Want to lift your vibration? Change your reality? Bring more positive energy into your life?
Often we don’t feel we have an extra hour or half hour to set up our day or bring ourselves back to centre.
How about ten minutes?
What if taking ten minutes gave you clarity for the next few hours? Would you do it?
There are many schools of thought or tradition that recommend specific times for meditation or awareness techniques. These are entirely valid and often backed by research supporting the beneficial effects.
Sometimes though, 20mins, half an hour, or an hour just doesn’t feel doable. I am suggesting allowing yourself 10 mins to shift the energy as and when you can.
Here are some of my suggestions:
- Take 10 minutes to focus on your breathing
- Take a gentle stroll outside in nature for 10.
- Laugh at something funny
- Focus on something light-hearted
- Hang out in silence with a friend
- Doodle for 10 mins
- Daydream for 10mins
- Stretch and move your body
- Take 10 and list at least five things you can be grateful for
- lift your vibration by using a scale of 1 – 100 (100 being high) and see where you sit at the moment.
Then change the scale to 1 – 800. Where do you sit now?
Change the scale to 1 – 1500, 1 – 3,000, or 1 – 10,000 and so on
- Imagine every cell of your body sparkling with light and see/feel/get a sense of this light shining out into the world
- Work with an affirmation eg “I am totally supported”, “Today is going to be a great day”, “I love and accept myself”, “I am enough”, “I have all I need to meet life’s challenges”, “Today I choose ease”…
- Sing out loud
Why not take 10 now and discover the truth for yourself?
Talking of movement and taking time for self, here is an evening that supports a deeper and more truthful way of being:
A) Qoya Dance – Introductory class
Qoya is a movement practice the combines dance, yoga, sensual movement, meditation, breathwork, intuition, sacred community and more. No prior dance or movement experience required.
Qoya is based on the idea that through movement we remember and tune into our inherent Feminine Essence.
Alison Fortes is a wise woman friend of mine who is offering an introductory class this Saturday 25th March in Kingsland.
Date: Saturday 25th March
Time: 5.00pm – 6.30pm
Where: Ivy Studios Monday Wholefoods, 503 New North Rd, Kingsland
Event link on Facebook
There are only 6 space available so confirm your interest/attendance with me.
Can’t wait – I’ll be there to experience and support.
Many blessings as we take the time needed to enhance our vibration and energy.
May we know ourselves to be the light filled beings we are and that we have the potential in every moment (or ten minutes) to shift our vibration and create positive change for ourselves.
I’d love to hear below how this has this helped you maintain balance and keep your vibration high.
Know someone else who might also enjoy this? Please share!