Summer Solstice Blessings
The solstice marks the point where we have reached the peak of the light (or day) for the summer solstice and the peak of darkness (or night) for the winter solstice. It is the time of the longest day here in NZ and the southern hemisphere or the longest night if you are in the Northern Hemisphere.
Solstice means ‘sun stand still’. Perhaps we can use this time to stand still and review. Review where we have come from and to the adventures that still call us.
With its close proximity to Christmas, it can also be an opportunity to be grateful and mindful of our blessings.
Here are my 4 quick blessings prompts:
- What am I most grateful for right now in this moment?
- What am I most grateful for this year?
- What is the blessing I am most wanting to contribute to the world?
- What was the most precious blessed experience this year?
- For me as I write this – my family and their joyful souls
- Having the time and space to support immediate and extended family and deal with the many legal ramifications that arose
- Peace, harmony, joy & kindness
- Being privy to the growth and healing of clients and retreat/workshop attendees
Feel free to share them in the comments below.
A blessing from me to you
A little blessing and joy go a long way so I am pleased to offer you some zestful evolution in the form of my Evolving Soul Collective opening in the new year.
The catch words for this unique personal and spiritual development group are Evolve | Embrace | Enjoy
- Embrace a new way of living
- Enjoy a new way of living
This women’s invite-only collective is my new offering for 2018 and is an opportunity to you to dive deep into the joy of living, and connect with other equally beautiful souls, on a journey of self-discovery and pathway to power.
If this speaks to your heart and soul, email me your interest and I’ll be in contact early next year.
“Moving forward to discover my ‘what’s next’ fills me with excitement”
“Was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I have grown in every direction. Debbie is an amazing facilitator. Thank you is not enough”
I would love to have you join us, and make a commitment to soul growth and sisterhood in 2018!
With love and summer solstice blessings